Fans are making their grand return to Rangers games at the Garden on Friday. That would usually be the top news of the week for a team. Unfortunately for the Rangers, that has been overshadowed by Artemi Panarin having to step away from the team due to the assault allegations being made against him. He has denied the accusations and many reports seem to support his case, but we don’t have answers yet. The timeline for Panarin’s return is still unknown.
To dive head first into this Panarin saga and talk everything Rangers, we bring you a new episode of everyone’s favorite Blueshirts podcast, “Up In The Blue Seats” with Ron Duguay and Mollie Walker.
Up In The Blue Seats Podcast with Ron and Mollie:
Larry Brooks Interview:
NY Post Rangers beat writer
- Artemi Panarin is very shaken about this situation.
- Is this a distraction to the Rangers right now?
- Brendan Smith playing well. Valuable player for this team.
Dan Carcillo Interview:
Former Rangers left winger (2013-14), nine seasons in NHL, two-time Stanley Cup champion, Founder of Wesana Health
- Memories in his one season with the Rangers and getting to the Stanley Cup Final. What made that team so special?
- Would you change anything you did in your career?
- His lawsuit against the OHL.
- Chapter 5 Foundation he created after death of his friend Steve Montador.
- Creating Wesana Health and what its purpose is.
Catch up on all episodes of “Up In The Blue Seats,” a New York Rangers podcast, by subscribing to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. New episodes will be released every Thursday.